Dr. Rahmani is the best rated dental implant specialist in NYC, implant expert and one of a few implant dentists in NYC to offer the newest and the most advanced dental implant techniques for placing tooth implants. He is a Board Certified Periodontist sited in prominent media outlets.
Our state of the art facility equipped with the most advanced equipment available in USA including latest lasers & high precision microscopes. We use only the best quality medical grade titanium or titanium alloy for dental implants.
- Teeth in an Hour
- Teeth in a Day
- Full Mouth Implants
- Single Tooth Implant
- Multiple Teeth Implants
With dental implants in an hour you will receive that used to take months to complete in approximately one hour. It is a very good dental implant procedure in NYC for anyone who has lost of all their teeth in either their upper or lower jaw, or in both jaws. You will leave our dental office with your permanent teeth that are fully functional and look highly aesthetic.
- Actual procedure is generally incision free so there is no need for stitches
- Implant procedure carried out under just local anesthetic
- Minimal swelling, you will return to work, everyday life the very next day
- We use your current denture as a template ensuring you will never be without teeth
- We use computer guided dental implant surgery to position the dental implants so treatment is a complete success
No Waiting Period, Get New Teeth Immediately! Dental Implants in One Hour
All-on-Four is a highly affordable solution for anyone wishing to replace their denture with a fixed arch of teeth. With All-on-Four, just four dental implants are required to secure a complete arch of lower teeth, while six dental implants are generally needed to secure a full arch of upper teeth.
- This treatment is extremely technique sensitive and Dr. Rahmani takes a great deal of care in planning the implant placement before surgery proceeds. It is necessary to take dental x-rays and a CT scan to plan the exact position of each implant.
- The huge advantage of having this treatment is that it maximizes the use of the jawbone in an area where it is stronger and thicker as the implants are placed towards the front of the mouth rather than being located evenly across the whole arch.
Replace denture with a fixed arch of teeth with All-on-Four Dental Implants
Teeth in a Day is a treatment that is sometimes called Smile in a Day and it is a technique to replace missing teeth or to stabilize loose dentures in just a single day. This treatment ensures you can leave our dental office with beautiful new teeth on the very same day.
- Treatment is planned well in advanced using state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging equipment that includes a CT Scanner.
- No discomfort after treatment and no need to wear uncomfortable dentures while dental implants heal.
- People using this treatment have seen an immediate benefit in their quality of life and are able to chew and smile comfortably which can considerably boost self-esteem and self-confidence.
Replace missing teeth or to stabilize loose dentures in just a single day with Dental Implants in One Day
Full mouth dental implants are used to restore the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in one complete bridge. It is possible to have a bridge to replace 10 or 12 teeth using multiple dental implants for support. This type of restoration is either screwed or cemented in place.
- The implant surgery is planned beforehand using computer guided surgery.
- Custom-made template or stent will ensure the implants are inserted into precisely the right positions and are covered up with healing caps.
- Ideal for anyone who currently wears full dentures or who is facing complete tooth loss.
- Full arch bridge can be made from a number of different materials including zirconia. It’s an entirely metal free, tooth colored material, incredibly strong and lifelike.
Restore the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in one complete bridge with Full mouth dental implants
A single tooth implant is an ideal choice for replacing a missing tooth. Treatment is very straightforward, appointment to place the dental implant is typically quite short. Even though only a single tooth is being replaced, Dr. Rahmani will need to carry out the same diagnostic tests.
- Temporary tooth to be worn while the implant heals.
- This treatment can be more cost-effective than choosing a bridge
- Ideal choice for replacing a missing tooth.
- Surgery can be carried out under local anesthetic and requires a small incision
Read more about replacing a missing tooth with single tooth implant
Multiple teeth implants can be used to support quite large bridges. Where multiple teeth are missing in the same location, two or more dental implants can be used to support a bridge, making it an economical long-term solution for replacing multiple missing teeth.
- Process takes between three and six months.
- We provide you with a temporary prosthesis so you can eat and talk normally.
- Very reliable way to replace missing teeth and are good for getting rid of loose and uncomfortable partial dentures.
- Must be adequate room for the dental laboratory to fabricate the bridge so it can function correctly.
Missing multiple teeth? Multiple teeth implants is a very affordable solution
Our priority is to save your teeth NOT to push an expensive procedures
Microscope-assisted precision dental implants dentistry on Upper East Side, NYC
Most dental implant specialists in USA are using either simple or compound loupes mounted on glasses frames. We recognize that quality and precision are very important to produce aesthetically perfect dental implant. Therefore, we are using a high precision microscope that has the potential to enhance a dental implant specialist vision to unprecedented levels. Microscope becomes a standard and a necessary tool in NYC Dental Implants Center for polishing and finishing teeth margins and for contouring teeth and teeth implants.
Dr. Navid Rahmani, mini dental implants specialist in NYC is passionate about ensuring his patients receive the best and most appropriate dental implants care. Dr. Rahmani has extensive training in all areas of periodontal therapy which includes dental implants, bone grafting techniques and periodontal plastic surgery.
Dr Rahmani is a nationally recognized as America’s Top Periodontist, one of the best Dental Implant Specialist in the region. He is an award winning expert and provides a full range of periodontal procedures to treat conditions that affect your gums and facial bones.
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- American Academy of Periodontology
- North East Society of Periodontists
- International Team for Implantology
- American Academy of Laser Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Denistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Teaching at NY Hospital Dental & Oral Medicine
Everyone at Dr. Rahmani’s office was so warm and friendly. The procedure was incredibly quick and painless and I was very well taken care of and comfortable the entire time. Thank you to Dr. Rahmani and staff for being so genuine in their patient care. I would recommend him to anyone!