Replace Missing Teeth In One Hour – Midtown Manhattan & Upper East Side, NYC
With new teeth in an hour, you will receive a dental implant and crown in approximately one hour instead of waiting months. You can leave our New York dental implants center with beautiful new teeth just a short while after your teeth in a one-hour treatment. Dental implants in an hour can be particularly effective for people who have struggled with dentures for many years. This one-hour dental implant procedure is incision-free. Dental implants are inserted right through the gum tissue (no stitches and faster recovery time).
To achieve the highest functionality and enhanced aesthetics with teeth in an hour, our specialists use the finest quality dental implants from Straumann, the world’s largest and most advanced dental implant company, and their top-quality medical-grade titanium or titanium alloy implants.
- Replace Missing Teeth In One Hour
- What are the Alternative Treatments?
- Who Can Have Teeth in an Hour?
- What Is the Procedure for Teeth in an Hour?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Teeth in an Hour
- Success Rate for Teeth in 1 Hour
- Risk Factors
- What Is the Cost of Teeth in an Hour?
What are the Alternative Treatments?
Alternative treatments include traditional dental implant or mini dental implants procedures where the implants are covered up and left to heal or procedures where immediate load dental implants with a temporary prosthesis that will remain until the implants have healed and integrated with the jawbone.
These may be more expensive and have advantages and disadvantages that we discuss during your initial appointment with an implants specialist, Dr. Rahmani.
Dr. Rahmani is among the best-rated dental implant specialists in New York and one of few implant dentists in the area to offer restoration of the teeth in an hour.
Who Can Have Teeth in an Hour?
Teeth in an Hour can be a good solution for people who have lost all their natural teeth in either their upper or lower jaw or in both jaws. See other options for Replacing a Full Mouth of Teeth. It is also good for people facing tooth loss.
With this technique, dental implants can be inserted into your jawbone and then immediately fitted with a new replacement bridge.
At NYC Dental implants Center we suggest this treatment for anyone provided their jaws have finished growing and Teeth in an Hour can be particularly effective for people who have struggled with dentures for many years.
It is important to have reasonable general health and people considering this treatment shouldn’t have any existing dental diseases, in particular gum disease or periodontal disease. There is no evidence to suggest the success of dental implant treatment is affected by age or gender.
What Is the Procedure for Teeth in an Hour?
Planning new teeth in 1-hour treatment with best rated dental implants specialist in NYC Dr. Rahmani of NYC dental implants center:
- In-depth consultation – Your treatment will begin with an in-depth consultation to assess your suitability for this treatment. During this consultation, you will gain all the information needed for you to decide which treatment is right for you. The next stage is to carry out detailed diagnostics.
- Identify the structure of facial muscles and jawbones – To do this, Dr. Rahmani uses state-of-the-art technology that includes a Cone Beam CT (CBCT) scan to provide a 3-D image of your jaws. This is a specialized type of CT scan that produces a far lower level of radiation compared to conventional CT scans. The 3-D images produced by this scanner allow Dr. Rahmani to identify all the important structures in your facial muscles and jawbones.
- Produce a surgical guide – Special imaging software is used to plan the implant placements and to produce a surgical guide. This is a template that will be used during surgery to verify the ideal position of each dental implant. A surgical guide is important as it helps to eliminate errors and will ensure your surgery proceeds more quickly and more smoothly. Your new bridge will be fabricated before surgery even begins. Often we will use your current denture as a template to help design your new bridge, ensuring you will never be without teeth.
The Surgical Procedure
The surgical process used to insert the dental implants is incredibly precise, using computer-guided dental implant surgery to position the dental implants ensuring that the treatment will go quicker, using the surgical guide fabricated during the planning stage.
The implants fit precisely into the implant sites created in your jawbone, eliminating spaces around the implants and helping to speed up healing.
With this treatment, your pre-made bridge can be fitted right after the implants are placed and before you leave our office. This bridge will be your permanent bridge and is non-removable.
What to Expect After Teeth in an Hour Surgery?
We do everything possible to make the implant surgery smooth and comfortable and minimize post-operative discomfort. Once the surgery is over, and your new teeth are in place, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to care for your mouth.
When the anesthesia wears off, you may feel some minor discomfort. We can prescribe painkillers to help minimize post-operative discomfort. We might also suggest using an antimicrobial mouth rinse for the first few days after surgery and prescribing antibiotics. If your specialist has prescribed you antibiotics, please take the complete course. Our dental team will show you how to clean your new teeth and can recommend specific tools and products to use. It is essential to follow this advice closely to avoid the risk of infection and possible implant failure in the future.
While your implants heal, they fuse into the jawbone. This process is called osseointegration and takes several months. During osseointegration, the implants must not move. Therefore, you will need to eat softer foods and avoid anything too hard and crunchy that could stress the implants.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Teeth in an Hour
- The actual procedure is generally incision-free. Instead of an incision, the dental implants are inserted right through the gum tissue. There is no need for stitches, making recovery smooth, comfortable, and faster than normal.
- Surgery is carried out under just local anesthetic.
- There is minimal swelling with this technique and you should feel fine to return to work or everyday life the very next day.
- You will leave our dental office with permanent teeth that are fully functional and look highly aesthetic.
- This treatment is cost-effective and requires fewer dental visits than conventional dental implant treatment.
You can choose to have your upper or lower jaw restored on the same day and your dental implants will help preserve your jawbone.
- You may need to have tooth extractions or bone grafts done prior to implant placement. This may slow down the procedure slightly.
- You cannot have active gum disease. If you do, it must be treated before dental implants can be placed.
Success Rate for Teeth in 1 Hour
The success rate for this treatment is very high, in part because implant dentists use computer-guided surgery to precisely insert the implants, ensuring that the implants do not move after the bridge is attached to the implants so they can heal properly.
The correct location also ensures the implant bridge can be made in such a way to look and feel very natural. Success is also dependent on patient compliance. Dr. Rahmani will give you all the instructions you need to look after your dental implants and to ensure they remain healthy and strong so they give you many years of trouble-free use.
Conventional implants have been used for several decades and are widely studied. When properly planned and placed, their success rate is typically 95 to 98%.
I’m extremely happy with my results. The entire staff was absolutely amazing, I needed to do this so long ago and held off I’m happy I found this office. I would highly recommend this office. Dr. Rahmani and Dr. Sawa did an amazing job on making my smile perfect. Thank you thank you thank you
Beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. Such a professional and friendly staff. I got temps put in today. The doctor Sawa gave me her number and said call me if one of them cracks. Sure enough one cracked that day. I called doctor Sawa and she immediately met me at the office after hours and fixed it. Best dental experience I have ever had.
With all types of dental implant procedures, good oral hygiene is vital as without this there is a strong chance your dental implants will become infected and they could fail. Any changes to your general health may also affect the long-term success of treatment and should always be discussed with your implant dentist.
When these implants do fail, it is often due to specific and avoidable factors. These include not placing the implants so that they are perfectly parallel, using too few implants, choosing implants that are too short, and placing the implants into the bone that is too weak to support them fully.
They can fail if the patient’s occlusion (bite) is not perfectly adjusted. Meticulous implant planning and placing the implants using computer-guided surgery minimizes these risks. Dr. Rahmani also ensures an adequate number of implants are inserted to provide proper strength, stability, and support for the new teeth.
What Is the Cost of Teeth in an Hour?
The cost depends on the number and type of dental implants required and whether any tooth extractions and bone grafts need to be carried out beforehand. Treatment is very cost-effective compared to conventional dental implant surgery as fewer appointments will be required.
Dr. Navid Rahmani is one of the best dental implant specialists in New York and a top-rated NYC dentist. He is an internationally recognized Board Certified Periodontist.
All dental implants in NYC are performed on Upper East Side in our Midtown NYC dental center. If you have any questions about New Teeth in 1 Hour procedure or to schedule an appointment with a best-rated dental implants specialist in NYC Dr. Rahmani please call our Midtown Manhattan dental implants center:
NYC Dental Implants Center
121 East 60th St Ste 6C2
New York, New York 10065
(60th St. btw Park Ave / Lex Ave)